Al Marjan Island

Development guide

Al Marjan Island is a unique investment opportunity for those interested in real estate construction in the most high-potential tourist area of ​​the UAE, the Ras Al Khaimah Emirate. This tax-free fully serviced beachfront development with land plots available for 100% foreign ownership will allow you to get up to 12% annual ROI. Be sure to grab the chance of capitalizing on the Ras Al Khaimah’s strategy of reaching 2.4-2.9m visitors by 2025 and get extra profit by purchasing land plots and off-plan real estate here!

IMEX Real Estate is happy to announce the expansion of our projects’ geography and present you with an exceptional opportunity for investments in construction and operating of residential and hospitality real estate in Ras Al Khaimah, the northernmost emirate of the UAE.

Investment Potential

Expatriates can buy land plots for construction on Al Marjan Islands in their full ownership, with no personal tax, no income tax and no foreign exchange contracts, while having a 100% of utilities service at hand and an opportunity for 100% repatriation of capital and profits available, as well as labor and construction accommodation at their disposal. And what is the best about Al Marjan Islands land plot investments, is that estimated IRR here is up to 50%, while annual ROI is up to 12% for residential units and up to 17% for hospitality units. Interested? So let’s get right to the point!

Location and Specifics

Ras Al Khaimah is a globally connected and authentic destination combining gorgeous beaches, mountains and desert scenery all in one place; whether one wants to relax, actively explore or discover a unique local heritage, including the remains of 18 historic forts, castles, and towers in its scenic environment. The emirate combines the advantages of a beachfront resort with a pristine golden-sand beaches and coastline stretching for 43 kilometers and a potential for hiking, rockclimbing, off-roading trails. Its up to 20 degree temperature differential with coast turns it to a lucrative oasis in a desert.

Great connectivity is guaranteed through a wide road network making it possible to get to Ras Al Khaimah airport or the emirate’s city center in just 30 minutes. It’s also just 50 minutes away from Dubai Airport and only 1 hour from fabulous Downtown Dubai.

Al Marjan Islands Project

Al Marjan Islands development is going to be one of the first large development projects in the area with land plots ranging from 22,000 sq ft up to 4,000,000+ (a full island) available for purchase today. Beach front plots are priced at AED 350 per ft (beach front) with a payment plan of up to 3 years. The down payment is 10% and the remaining 90% could be discussed.

Stretching 4.5 kilometres into the Arabian Gulf and shaped in the form of a coral (Al Marjan in Arabic) Al Marjan Islands have reclaimed 2.7 square kilometers from the sea, the same as Dubai’s manmade islands did, but, of course, with careful consideration to maximize access to pristine and preserved white sand beaches, while respecting the natural currents. It is planned to build 6,500 residential units, 8,000 hotel rooms, 400 rooms in wellness retreats and 600 more holiday villas at Al Marjan Islands in the nearest future.

Overall, Al Marjan development includes four islands: Breeze Island (with Rixos al Bahr and Hilton Doubletree hotels already operating), Treasure Island (with a 5 star Al Marjan Island Resort & Spa Hotel managed by Accor), Dream Island — the emirate’s green ‘lungs’, and View Island, which is about to provide private and exclusive getaway for families at the Al Marjan’s gated holiday villa community with a 300 berths Al Marjan Marina and a yacht club.

Public parks, schools, medical clinics and the community center at the core of Dream Island will bring residents and visitors together around a distinctive shopping and dining experience with all the amenities needed for a luxury living.

Send us an enquiry or request a call back
Your name *
Phone
E-mail *
Your message *
*- indicates required
Request a call back